Friday, February 26, 2021

SMART marketers

 


Ever been to the U.S.?

Boy, have they got two very smart marketers there!

I mean, for a dollar, you can already buy something.

What more if you've got two dollars, or five dollars, whooo!

And they've got lots to choose from.

It's a child's dream!

And if you're on a budget, your money will go a long way.

If you're a kid, your eyes will pop out from lots of food, colors, toys, crafts, supplies -- all kinds of stuff!

These are the shops I got to know, and enjoy!

Dollar Tree

99 Cents Only


Do you have such a cool concept in your country, too?

Of course, it's been many years since I was last there, so I don't really know how the stores have changed.

Hopefully, they haven't, especially in these crazy times.

I merely wanted to share their simple concept with you, making it easy for people to choose, and buy.

While there, I also got to check out some Mexican stores, and they've got good deals, too!

I'm sure God likes these marketers.

They've got heart.

They've simplified marketing.

We kids like that.

If you're in marketing, make your stuff people and pocket-friendly.

You watch, people are gonna buy.


Note: Of course, buy only what you need. Otherwise, you'll get swamped by stuff.