Sunday, October 28, 2018

Please rent this abandoned ship


Please rent this cute site, "Ship Mails".

I don't know why her captain abandoned her.

I knew she had an owner before.

Well, I hope you rent her.

I mean, she's just $29 yearly.

She's such a beauty I hopped on board.

Oh yes, we five-year-old marketers are the first to jump aboard when we like something.

Even as you have not rented her yet, I jumped in already.

I suppose you can call me a "stowaway"?

Well, you've got me on board, how about it?

And no, I don't earn from your renting this pretty site with the cool ship.

I just like the picture.

And I know you will be happy with this site if you like five-year-olds like us.

What would you rather have?

A boatload of us with such happy, excited faces?

Or a boatload of long faces?

I hope you have some candy on-board.